Winter still holds some of the country in its icy grip, but it’s not too early to think about cleaning up your shop for spring. Lucky for you, Kimball Midwest offers a full range of cleaning supplies formulated for industrial use. Here are some of our top picks to help you make your list and get ready for spring!
Before you can clean, you need good, strong wipes. We offer a selection of versatile wipes for a variety of applications – choose disposable or reusable. (Or both! They each have their uses.)
- Zymex Spot Cleaning Towels are pre-saturated with a high-performance enzyme formula that breaks down grease, fat, protein, organic waste and uric acid, in addition to destroying odors. These wipes are safe and non-caustic.
- Pro•Clean Microfiber Wipes are lint-free, reusable wipes that lift and trap dirt and oil. These can be used dry or with cleaners. Either way, they are durable and ideal for a variety of applications that require a soft, super absorbent, lint-free wipe.
- Pro•Clean Wipes are disposable and designed with 33% thicker construction than conventional wipes. They are ideal for absorbing solvents, oils and other lubricants without breaking down. These come in a center pull box, roll or pop-up box.
- These Microfiber Cleaning Wipes offer superior cleaning performance without the need for chemical cleaners. They can remove smudges, grease, oil and grime with just some water, but they are also great to use dry. These lint-free, super absorbent wipes are durable enough to withstand over 500 washings.
- Pro•Clean Tuff-Wipes 2 are designed to be ultra strong, ultra absorbent and ultra tear-resistant. These wipes can also withstand laundering, so they are reusable. They are extremely low linting, making them ideal for paint prep and cleaning sensitive components without leaving dust or streaks. These come in a pop-up box, center pull box or jumbo roll.
- Equipment Wipes are a great option for cleaning rental and other high use equipment. These abrasive, non-scratching wipes remove ink, paint marks and other difficult soils and contaminants. They are also non-flammable and biodegradable.
Now that you have wipes, you need good cleaners. Here are some popular options:
- For a streak-free shine, try Ultra-Clear Glass Cleaner on your windows, mirrors, chrome and other hard surfaces. The ammonia-free triple cleaner blend removes tough road film, bugs and other stubborn residues. It works quickly, wipes clean and dries fast.
- Zymex 2 Enzyme Cleaner and Odor Eradicator quickly and effectively destroys odors and contaminants with its special enzymatic formula. It attacks and breaks down fats, proteins, organic waste and uric acid. Zymex 2 is ideal for offices, hospitals, nursing homes, schools and day care centers and is especially suited for difficult stains in carpet, concrete and grout.
- Coilex Penetrating Coil Cleaner foams to flush deposits and contaminants from evaporators and condenser coils. You can use this on HVAC units, fan blades, auto radiators, metal filters, small air-cooled equipment and refrigeration systems. Just spray and walk away – no rinsing required!
- Clean, polish and protect with our Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish, which removes water spots and other soils. It also prevents fingerprinting. It effectively restores the original luster on stainless steel, aluminum, brass, silver, copper and chrome without leaving residue or build-up.
Sure, most cleaners leave behind a scent. But are they eliminating tough odors or just covering them up? Freshen up your space with these products:
- Knock-Out eliminates odors immediately and leaves behind a pleasant vanilla scent. It neutralizes smoke odors and can be used on both hard surfaces and fabrics. Use full strength if needed, or dilute for lighter applications.
- Neutralizer is an aerosol that comes in a variety of scents. The dry formula leaves no residue, quickly eliminating smoke odors and overpowering malodors. This product comes in larger spray cans or smaller metered mist cans that go with the Neutralizer Metered Mist Dispenser.
- To control odor, mold and bacteria around drain pans and cooling coils, try Air-Guard. It is laboratory proven to kill 99% of Legionnaire’s Disease bacteria and combats a broad spectrum of other harmful bacteria that can cause respiratory illness. It’s easy to use and long lasting.